Beauty Amazon

PLAYFUL LITTLE AUDREY No. 69, April 1967

The first comics that I loved were Harvey comics. My allowance got me two comics (at 12¢ apiece). As I became a teen, I went Marvel – then DC. But life is a circle, and I will die a Harvey man.

These two stories are from Playful Little Audrey no. 69, April 1967. This first one is most likely the king of Harvey style, Warren Kremer. Those certainly look like Kremer backgrounds. It's a safe bet the cover is Kremer!

This second story, which is a grand look at computers before they went personal, is most likely Kremer as well; but has some Ernie Colon touches – primarily the adults seem Colon grownups. Colon was very good at working in the Kremer/Harvey style. The vast Harvey output remains largely un-indexed – a harsh reality I find hard to live with.